Duis ac lorem sit amet nibh gravida malesuada rutrum ac velit.
Feel free to call us: +1 800 789 50 12

What type of hair product should I use ?

Posted by: In: Featured 17 Nov 2012 Comments: 3 Tags: , , ,

Question by Tyler: What type of hair product should I use ?
I am wondering what hair product I should use. I want to spike my hair up into a fohwawk, but without my hair getting flaky and I would like my hair to look more natural. I have a tough time finding a good hair product that’s right for me, because some don’t keep my hair up so if you can please help me thank you.

Best answer:

Answer by Justins iLL
Axe messy look hair gel. It’s dope, and what I use.

Give your answer to this question below!

Comments: 3

  1. Posted by Sam 17 Nov 2012 at 10:22 pm

    Look for got2be freezing blast spray. It’s a yellow can that looks like an airhorn. That stuff kept my old hawk up overnight

  2. Posted by ? 17 Nov 2012 at 11:05 pm

    dont use anything. hairspray is bad for your hair and you should deep condition for healthy looking hair. or mix some mayo and 1 egg and put it in your hair then shampoo and conditioner

  3. Posted by Kyle 17 Nov 2012 at 11:40 pm

    I have tried about every gelling product and so far my favorite and loyal brand has been “göt2b”, its really the best gelling product I’ve used.

    Here is a pic link:

Leave a Comment!

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Related Posts