Natural Hair Restorers
Products to restore your hair may oftentimes become very pricey. I can count on my fingers and toes many times over how many times I have seen an infomercial that was related to hair loss, hair regrowth, and hair restoration. The process of losing hair and gaining it back again can be cumbersome; however, there are natural hair restorers in addition to the myriad of synthetic products that have the potential to break the bank.
Natural products, including herbal hair loss remedies, that restore hair growth are much easier on the wallet and may provide to be safer and better for you to use over time.
Natural Hair Restorers include:
- There have been claims and testimonies to verify the powers of castor oil to restore hair growth
- Castor oil is a natural hair restorer that promotes growth and thickness in the hair
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil is said to be castor oil in its most pure form, containing ash which helps to promote hair regrowth naturally
- MSM has been proven to promote hair growth; the natural sulfur that is contained in MSM is essential to the body and actually known to be helpful in hair, skin and nails
- MSM may be bought over the counter at your local health food store
Leafy Green Vegetables
- Leafy green vegetables contain the many nutrients that help promote overall health, which includes health to hair, skin, and nails. Whenever I increase my intake of leafy greens and vegetables, I notice better growth cycles
- With better growth cycles come the possibility and/or instance of hair restoration
- Improved blood circulation to the scalp helps to restore hair growth; garlic is a known natural herbal circulatory agent, in addition to its many other functions
- The old follicles that may not have been active are excited through the onset of blood circulation, which in result reacts as a hair restorer
- The herbal hair loss remedy, garlic, may be taken in many forms including capsules, odorless capsules, or eaten raw
The aforementioned list of hair restorers is a partial list of natural products, and supplements that may help to spark hair regrowth. Many African American women, like myself, have experienced issues with hair loss at the hairline/”edges” and various forms of alopecia. The list above may prove to be somewhat helpful in putting you on the right road to achieving growth, hair regrowth, and overall hair restoration!
Black Hair Care Blog